Quatro is a premium brand gymnastics leotard company. We are proud sponsors of British Gymnastics recently winning the four-year contract which will take us up to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. We are also proud to have world-class ambassadors such as OLY Amy Tinkler, Georgia-Mae Fenton, Teaja James, Ondine Achampong, Ruby Stacey, Jessica Gadivora, Jennifer Gadirova to name a few.
Quatro’s Stockist Program allows retail outlets to take advantage or our internationally recognised brand to purchase in-stock garments from our collections at a wholesale price. With new stock collections released twice a year, stockists will have plenty of garments to choose from to keep customers happy.
Stockists receive exclusive offers such as:
- Purchase in-stock garments at great wholesale price
- Preview upcoming collections prior to its release
- Pre-order upcoming in-stock collection garments prior to Quatro’s worldwide release
Benefits of being a stockist:
- Generate revenue by leveraging a worldwide establish brand position to sell garments
- Stock one of the UK’s most demanded brand of leotards
Who can become a Quatro Stockist?
To become a Quatro Stockist, you will need to be a registered company in your country and have a company business address. You will also be required to have a retail selling space or an area to sell the garment in your athletic facility or store. Evidence will be required.
Click here to get more information and receive a Quatro stockist application form.